Wednesday, November 30, 2011

craftiness variety

I wanted to share some other crafts (other than cards and scrapbook pages) that I have been working on... I find time to create smaller crafts. Sometimes these take less time and can be done while watching tv or visiting with family, etc... so I tend to do more of these during busier times of the year.

First up is some new "posies" I found these gorgeous cupcake liners at Target.. I loved the bright green and polka dots with the darker richer red... so pretty and blends well with handmade buttons, Kraft paper bags and twine...

Secondly, I have been needle felting like a crazy woman. This is really addictive... I started making felted balls in all colors and finally stringed them together to creates some fun bracelets... Here are a few of the color combinations I created...
Be back soon with a sampling of my art I have worked on in Drawing II.. work to date, I should say.. more to come..

Peace,
K

No comments: