Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Have you finished....

shopping for the holidays yet? Only 4 days left! ahhhhhhhh... is it just me or as it gets closer to Christmas, there is so much more to do and time moves much faster?  Hmmmm? 
I did manage to heal myself of this cold and bake 4 types of cookies... Chocolate balls, Sandies, Peanut Butter Blossoms, Gingerbread and a special little biscuit for my sweet little daddy who will be alone in Arizona this year :(  His presents are due to arrive... as I write this and I will add this little box of goodies just before his birthday (Jan 2).
The teachers gifts are bought... Im just trying to figure out a unique way to wrap them all... maybe some paper stockings? 

Looking forward to spending a few days with down time... where nothing is open, no place to go and family out of town... I want to spend the day purging and cleaning but doesn't seem too festive for Christmas, huh?  ;)

Thinking of everyone during this busy time of year. Hope you take some time to slow down a bit and take it all in... so much to be grateful for, so much to celebrate. Cheers!

No comments: