Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Took a nice break

from blogging just for a while. I have been getting used to my new I phone and all the bells and whistles that come with having a portable device . I do miss jumping on the computer though and am back to share some recent craftiness....
Im having so much fun creating and using up some much coveted and I admit... hoarded... supplies. I am finally getting my nerve to open the packages and put it to use and am loving how things are turning out.


This card used to be a part of an art journal. I decided I wanted to use it for a card front instead so I just ripped it right out of the page and LOVE how it adds to the card with such fun layers!

These are the cards I made from the March Noel Mignon kit. I love the colors mixed with the kraft, don't you?
Here are some close ups of the individual cards/tags and bags...

cute! Loved mixing the MME lines with the Echo Park line for these gender neutral and spring like creations!
Be back soon with some layouts!

No comments: