Thursday, August 30, 2012

Crafts Meow stamps

I had ordered a bunch of Crafts Meow stamps awhile ago. I finally sat down the other night to stamp the night away with my little munchkin before she headed back to school... the Middle School... yikes! How did that happen? ;)
We spent most of the night stamping and then the next day, I assembled and pasted these little creations.




I love the cute little images and they stamped so nice and smooth. I added a lot of fun little goodies to the card fronts as you know I love to layer...

Have a great Labor Day weekend. Celebrating all those who work so hard to make my life easier this weekend. No big plans but we will be hosting my high school girlfriend Suki... always alot of laughs to be had from that! Looking forward to staying up late, giggling and feeling like Im 16 again!!

Peace,
Kimo

No comments: