Saturday, November 24, 2012

So thankful

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
I havent been around here much... Busy with school, life, community and art.
And then I remembered that I dont need to blog about everything. I rarely update my Facebook status, only take pictures I enjoy and ones that preserve a memory.
When life is so full, i am blessed that I no longer have the time.

Instead I enjoy sleeping in the afternnon sun with a white furry friend at my feet.
I sip the first cup of coffee slowly while everyone else still sleeps and I create art with a passion so strong I feel like I might burst!
As we celebrate this long weekend of traditions, turkey, football, shopping and most important families, I take time to live fully and wish you all full bellies, the warmth of togetherness and hope of the upcoming season of love and life.
Peace,
Kimo


No comments: