Friday, August 02, 2013

Remember me...

Im still here... and I have some great changes upcoming for this little bloggy thing here.
I have scheduled several "new" posts to appear and cannot wait to do this more regularly.
I seem to have more time in my schedule to sit and type and share what I am discovering with you all... and so I am excited to make this little blog  my own personal diary of my life... including all aspects of "me".
I will be doing posts on artwork, featured designers, great books I like to read, exercise and diet, photography, great apps, places we go, home organization, autism, girl scouts, crafts, you name it.
If I do it and live it... I would like to share it.
Look out for the upcoming and made over blog soon....
Until then... Here are some fun links I have bookmarked that I refer to when gaining inspiration and advice on how to stay organized.
Hope you like them and let me know what you think.


http://home.yourway.net/10-things-to-do-everyday-to-stay-organized/  This is such a great site. Even though this article is from 2011 , I still refer to this simple set of tips.
http://www.scoutiegirl.com/2011/04/dont-pile-it-on-prioritize.html  I pretty much love everything from Scoutie girl....
and this new site I just recently discovered.... she has some great posts.
http://unclutteredlifestyle.blogspot.com/p/organizing.html  Who doesn't want to live uncluttered?
 
and If I haven't already mentioned before... here is a link to one of my favorite "organizational" products out there... I seriously have been blessed by having this on so many occasions.
It is a Life saver for everyone... and little ... and make great gifts... I keep one in my car!
http://inapikle.com/  The best thing is you can order the entire "starter kit" for under 30 bucks!!
Then, just replace the individual items you use more often... or add some empties and add your own stuff to it ;)
 
Changes are happening... can you feel it?
Be back soon for a regularly scheduled post.... something for everyone from Inside My Head
Peace,
Kim
 
 

No comments: