Thursday, January 29, 2015

Shop


This week I will be adding some of my stash to my Etsy shop.
In addition to handmade cards, scraps, supplies and giftable/altered items,
I am introducing Scrap Packs. 
These bags are chock full of gently used, some new and some mismatched leftover craft items.
Many include papers, stickers, embellishments, buttons, ribbons etc all put together with other 'scraps' from my stash...
In the mean time, I am purging, cleaning and sharing some images of my eclectic studio I call the dream cafe. The first pic is off my unmounted stamp storage.
The second pic is the armoir of paperand tins of die cutting supplies and punches.
This view(below) is the main counter. Which houses tools, paints, flowers, embellishments and wood mounted stamps.
I have been adding shabby vintage touches with a French atelier influence... Pinks, dark woods, trunks, baskets... I like it to feel like a flea market.



Of course there is sewing and stitching

A few close ups of my desk




I just recently created a paint corner
The overall view (below) crazy, eclectic, shabby scrappy dream cafe

Hope you enjoyed the tour!



No comments: