Thursday, March 26, 2015

City Scene




I am participating in Online Card Classes Stretch Your Dies.
I have had this set of city buildings and been dying(get it) to use it on a card.
This is adding Hero Arts newest Ombré inks to the buildings. 
My favorite thing to do with dies is to use the negative space (white card stock) as a background layer and then to layer the individual die cut images onto it! It really gives it some dimension and makes it pop!
I matted it onto some black packaging I had from Darice and then put some Glossy Accents in the windows! Such a fun little card.

The sentiment and banner stamp are from Altenew and the die cut houses and inks are Hero Arts


1 comment:

Susanne Vargas said...

This card is very cool! Will have to remember your trick of using the negative spaces as a background paper! Looks fabulous!