Sunday, July 12, 2015

Monkey Love

Even though my daughter Erin is about to turn 14 years old, our love of monkeys never goes out of style.
I knew I had to have this adorable stamp set from Reverse Confetti.
I stamped out the balloons, monkey and gift boxes colored with Copics, fussy cut and adhered to a stitched rectangle piece. Because the card is for a birthday, I added some Wink of Stella shimmer to the presents and Glossy Accents to the balloons. 
Card stock, pattern paper, and resin stars are from Studio Calico June and July kits.
I added a decorative edge and some art tape from Heidi Swapp to the inside of the card to give it a more grown up feel.
I am going to find a picture of her with her two favorite stuffed monkeys who were inseparable when she was young.
Happy Birthday to my little monkey Erin!!!!




No comments: