Thursday, October 29, 2015

Autumn tag Wed. Challenge SSS


I got the Stitched Leaves die's from Lawn Fawn and new I wanted to grunge them up for a more realistic look.


Icut them out of watercolor paper by Ranger and used Pumpkin Spice Lawn Fawn ink with Distress Inks over them to resemble the various colors we are finding in the color changing leaves.
I created a distressed and textured background panel and adhered it to a Kraft tag by Ranger.
The chipboard scroll is from Blue Fern Studios. The entire tag is painted over with my Wink of Stella gold brush pen..
This tag was created for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge "Anything Goes" featuring Lawn Fawn.


2 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

This is AWESOME, Kim. I love the beautiful die-cuts you've used on this gorgeous tag. Great job. I would really love to have you share your art with us over at Word Art Wednesday. We have some great dies for one of this week's prizes. Hope you will join us!
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth, Owner
Word Art Wednesday
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

jenn shurkus said...

absolutely gorgeous!!! I love how you got such a great variety of colors while still being grungy :) AWESOME kim!!!