Wednesday, May 04, 2016

Clear and Sheer day 1


I am participating in the newest Online Card Classes Clear and Sheer.
Today I am sharing my cards for day 1.
We learned many ways, tips and tricks for attaching vellum. 
I created two cards using two different techniques.
My first card has a fun little unicorn scene (stamps are all Reverse Confetti).
I layered images onto a sheet of background vellum which I attached with a brad in the left hand corner. I also applied some adhesive to the vellum where the stamped stripe panel would hide the adhesive.


Next up I created a card using die cuts and trinkets to attach the vellum branch to the world die cut. Both were distress inked and I found the more grungy or inked the vellum was the easier it was to conceal the adhesive . 
The die cut word is also silver vellum that I die cut and then inked.
I used a lot of Ranger and Tim Holtz products on this card.






No comments: