Wednesday, May 04, 2016

Day 4 clear and sheer


Today's cards take two cards of mine that were either a little too busy for my taste and /or included some trial and error techniques.

I had attempted a glittered background that didn't create a "perfect" glitter affect on the inked and uneven vellum.
I had some mix of vellum and card stock images , fussy cut and layered on a vellum cloud panel and a warping sentiment ( lol my description sounds pathetic!) I wondered what it would look like more subdued under a heavy piece of Duralar. To my surprise, adding the acetate panel pulled this all together!


The next card is a card that I had pieced together a million times!
Sherri showed us how adding just a touch of vellum, acetate mixed with layers of cardstock really give your project another layer of dimension .
Adding these chicks (Reverse Confetti) on pop dots gives a 3D feel.





1 comment:

lostinpaper said...

Looks like you had a blast with this class, love those cute little chicks!