Coffee Loving take two

Hello again. I’m back with a couple of cards and participating in the Coffee Lovers Bloghop. Amy and her amazing team and sponsors throw together this semi annual (now) blog hop to inspire all of us coffee loving card makers. Tons of inspiration you can check out at her blog at the link.



Today I am sharing two cards that I created using the soft and sweet Santa Baby line from Prima. The great thing about using coordinating paper lines is that it all goes together so well.
Of course it is never complete with some Distress inking and vintage lace for charm.



The first card is the one I created for the hop . I’m pretending it’s a fancy mocha or frappe. And who also adds yummy marshmallows and whipped topping on occasion in their coffee drinks?? I know I do especially on Peppermint Mochas!! 




While I had my supplies our I created another coordinating card as I was inspired by these gorgeous colors from this line. 








Hope to see you there and enjoy your favorite coffee and cards while at it!!! 
K



Comments

Fancy schmancy! I do love marshmallows- and whipped cream...LOTS of whipped cream! :) Love the pastels. Thanks for hopping along with us!
Beautiful cards and so well designed.
Beautiful card designs and wonderful colors.
Billie A said…
Cute cards. I like the soft colors and images.
Laura S. said…
Oh wow, the color scheme is so feminine and gorgeous!
This is darling. Love those papers.

Popular Posts